This service enables you to file a deposit application and manage it in the bankruptcy register, which is one of the regulatory requirements stipulated by the Bankruptcy Law and its Implementing Regulations.
Who benefits from this service:
• The debtor (individual, establishments, company).
• The officeholder.
1. Debtor: The required data and documents vary depending on whether you are an individual or a company
- Natural person (individual): a copy of national I.D or Iqama.
- Corporate person (company, enterprise): commercial register and copy of national I.D or the iqama of the representative.
- Officeholder: A copy of the court's decision to appoint the officeholder in the relevant procedure.
- Attorney: A copy of the power of attorney.
3. Deposit documents: a copy of the document to be deposited in (PDF) format.
How to use the service:
- Log in on the Bankruptcy Commission's website (username and password).
- Access to Bankruptcy Register services and choose a new register/ new depositor.
- Fill out your information and attach the required documents.
- Click on send request, so that the application can be studied and approved electronically.
- The deposit summary will be displayed on the Commission's website and available to the public.