This service enables creditors to file their claims against the debtor who has a commenced administrative liquidation procedure, whether it's still in progress or in the future by submitting information and documents electronically. The Commission will review the claims while taking whatever actions deems necessary to verify it.
Who benefits from this service:
Documents required for each stage of the claim filing:
• Company or enterprise: a copy of the commercial register.
• Individual: copy of national I.D.
• Attorney: a copy of the national I.D and a copy of the power of attorney.
• Company CEO: a copy of national I.D and a certification of authority.
• Representative: a copy of national I.D and an identification certificate.
• Guardian of a minor: a copy of national I.D and proof of guardianship.
• A copy of the claim document in a (PDF) format.
• A copy of the security bond in (PDF- if any-) format.
How to use this service:
• Enter the announcement page of the debtor who has commenced an administrative liquidation procedure or enter the Claims Filling service through the e-services.
• Log in on the Bankruptcy Commission website (username and password).
• Fill out your information and attach the required documents.
• Click on send request icon.
• All information about the claim must be fully and accurately disclosed.
• The claim must be submitted by the creditor or his legal representative.
• In the event of multiple claims, each claim must be filed separately.
• The Commission must be notified of any change in the information or documents provided, before the period ends.