This service enables you to file for the announcement of any judgment, decision, or procedure in accordance with the provisions of the regulations on the Bankruptcy Commission's website.
Who benefits from this service:
1. Debtor: The required data and documents vary depending on whether you are an individual or a company
- Natural person (individual): a copy of national I.D or Iqama
- Corporate person (company, enterprise): Commercial register
2. Who filed for an Announcement:
- Officeholder: A copy of the court's decision to appoint the officeholder in the relevant procedure, and a copy of the national I.D.
- Attorney: A copy of the power of attorney.
3. Announcement documents: a copy of the document to be announced in a (PDF) format.
How to use this service:
- Enter the announcement services (new announcement).
- Log in on the Bankruptcy Commission website (username and password).
- Fill out your information and attach the required documents.
- Click on send request, so that the application can be studied and approved electronically.
- You will receive an email accepting the application and it will be published on the Commission's website.